Kio-Dénandar - Grandeur Nature  ::   Index du Forum

Kio-Dénandar - Grandeur Nature  ::   Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Newsletter Anmeldung

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kio-Dénandar - Grandeur Nature :: Index du Forum -> Game sur table Demi-Dieux -> Jasage de tout et rien
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nanvalid

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Newsletter Anmeldung Répondre en citant

Facebook App Newsletter Anmeldung
> DOWNLOAD

We made some changes about 4 hours ago that should have cleared up these issues, so you may be working from a cached version. Susan I have the app loaded on my personal profile and my fan page, tabs are there but when I click on them it says Whoops, looks like this user hasnt configured their signup form yet! I cant figure out what else I need to configure?? 07.14.2010 Cass MailChimp Hi Susan, What youll probably want to do is either go to Account ==> Application Setting and then click on the MailChimp link in order to find that. Thats definitely something wed like to allow folks to do when its possible. lachezar georgiev Im trying to make a custom facebook email page with picture and everything but i have a problem. I can do it to my personal facebook but not my fan page. William Rabil it worked fine till I got to the step where I choose a list from our mail chimp account. Heather Richtfort Great step-by-step! 07.09.2009 . For reference 07.13.2010 Amanda MailChimp Daniel, when you access the app via make sure you click add to my page top left. According to the status bar, the page either doesnt finish loading or it cancels loading. Manage my Pages (MailChimp may log in as one of my Pages) For what purpose does MailChimp need those permissions? Purely to post my own campaigns to my profile & or FanPage? Thanks, Max 07.19.2010 Ben MailChimp Yes, its strictly to post campaigns on your wall or your fan page. Francine Pickering I can only get as far as installing the application on Facebook. It appears to be a limitation Facebook places on apps. so you have anyideas on this? Thanks a million. MyRideisMe This doesnt work anymore, right? I have an image in the header of my sign up form and a *LIST:RECENT5* After pasting the integration code only the email address field showed up. 07.14.2010 . linda Thanks for the step by step instructions as Facebook can be a maze. Greg Hi, with the old FBML hack we could rename the tab to whatever we liked&is there a way to change the name of the tab from just plain ol Email Signup to something else? Also, why cant facebook pre-fill the form for you? It knows their e-mail address and first and last name? I should have started by saying you guys are awesome, and this only extends your awesomeness. Once you get up and running you might want to check out our Lets Get Social guide covering all kinds of other social media features we offer. Zur Startseite Zu den Features Hilfebereich ber uns ber Newsletter2Go Referenzen Erfahrungen Newsletter2Go im Test Presse Jobs Partner Partner werden Unsere Partner Messen Integration & Schnittstellen API-Dokumentation White Label Wissen Blog Whitepaper Infografiken Wissens-Videos E-Mail Marketing Glossar Hilfe Hilfe & FAQ Vorherige Version Video Tutorials Webinare Plugin Download Center Datenschutz Info Kontakt Kontakt Tel: +49 (0) 30 311 995 10 4.9 Sterne (726 Bewertungen) Mehr zu E-Mail Marketing Marketing Automation Newsletter erstellen 1.000 E-Mails gratis Automatisierte Mailings Newsletter Tool Kostenlose HTML Vorlagen WordPress Newsletter Plugin Double-Opt-In-Anmeldeformular Kostenlose Newsletter Templates Newsletter erstellen am Mac Professionelles E-Mail Marketing Newsletter Beispiele Impressum Datenschutzerklrung AGB . When this dialogue box pops up (screenshot: ) click remove next to where it says Tab: Added. My best guess is that Static FBML does support Javascript. Were loving the Chimp here! 07.16.2010 . Patrick As usual excellent help and advice from the Chimp pool Keep up the good work Banana on its way Smile 10.27.2009 . 07.29.2010 . Darin Hey guys. If there are fields that you dont want people to see, again, its something you edit in MailChimps signup form editor. The page is Any ideas? 07.21.2010 Samir Kulkarni Hi Justin, First off reduce the width of the form container, I guess 200px is the max-width. Daniel Ive tried this, and am having some issues. 10.22.2010 . Paul Sergeant Heya fellow simians, I just successfully managed to add this to our facebook page, I am just wondering if there is a way to keep track of where these subscribers came from? So that we can segment them to a facebook group or simialr if required for future comms. Thoughts? 05.04.2011 . If you are having problems logging in, contact our support chimps 07.14.2010 . Any suggestions? 08.19.2010 Eshin Im getting the same thing and look forward to hearing how to get it to work. Where is the box hidden? 07.14.2010 . DRG 07.13.2010 . My tab then shows up on my facebook fan page, but when you go into it, it says the signup isnt configured&. Where do I do that? Cannot see the box with the signup form on your own profile, MailChimp. 08.26.2010 .. That way you can authenticate your MailChimp account so Facebook and MailChimp can talk to each other 5a02188284
facebook hidden like button that follow mouse cursorhow to see everything i like on facebooksword quest facebook cheat enginehow to get around facebook login notificationhow to make a gif for facebook profile picturefacebook chat als spam meldenhow to create a facebook page for online businesshow to work facebook password decryptorhttps facebook forpatrickandjesschatear gratis con facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kio-Dénandar - Grandeur Nature :: Index du Forum -> Game sur table Demi-Dieux -> Jasage de tout et rien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange